Working for Duckstein Restoration
What to Expect
We take great care of our customers. We take great care of our employees, too.
At Duckstein Restoration, we don’t just have employees, we have a family. We pride ourselves on giving our employees a comprehensive mix of benefits and support. When you work for us, you can feel good going home knowing that you help people who just had their lives turned upside-down rebuild their future. With no layoffs and rare turnover, we have a history of team consistency and a satisfying work environment. Come join the diversified group of employees at Duckstein Restoration and experience why some of our employees have been with us for the last 40+ years.
- UPMC health insurance plan
- Simple IRA
- Paid vacation
- Holidays off (except on-call scheduled employees)
- On-call incentives
- Overtime available
- Uniforms supplied for field workers
- Paid training
- Paid continuing education
- Work vehicle supplied for work hours
Examples of Our Work
If you would like to apply for Duckstein Restoration, please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like to learn more about our company culture, please follow us on Facebook, Google+, and Twitter.
- Mitigation technicians
- Content Technician
- General Tradesmen
- Currently hiring roofers for year round work, versatility in interior work a bonus but not a requirement
- Currently hiring general carpenters, must be able to complete most flooring except carpet, (bonus if you can) drywall, painting, finish carpenter, some rough carpentry.
- Currently hiring carpenter helpers, for people with some knowledge in the construction field but able to learn more.
Not finding the job you are qualified for? Join our Bench!
We’re not actively hiring for the following positions at the moment, but we’d hate to let great talent slip away! Submit to our bench and we’ll keep you in mind for any openings that we may have in the future.
- Operations managers
- Purchasing managers
- Project estimators
- Administrative assistants
- General managers
- Content processing managers
- Content-cleaning technicians