Contents Cleaning and Restoration
Contents Restoration at Duckstein Restoration
Contents Cleaning for Your Personal Belongings
Contents cleaning and restoration is as important to our customers as our other emergency restoration services, if not more, and we’re proud that our content restoration services are just as important to us, too. While we’re working hard to restore your damaged property from a disaster (large or small), we’re able to clean your personal property at our secure, full-service facility dedicated to restoring and preserving your most treasured possessions.
In damage situations, personal belongings are significantly at risk beyond the initial damage. Ash and soot will quickly discolor and tarnish appliances and personal property. Water and moisture damage will erode electronics. Wood materials can quickly warp. Clothing? Blankets? Family Heirlooms? The rather large amount of damage that can occur after a disaster is significant. This is where contents cleaning is so important.
Duckstein's Contents Cleaning Facility
We work quickly to address our customer’s personal belongings, with dedicated content restoration in-house crews and trucks that are on call 24/7 for exactly this purpose. While other crews are working on the damage to the property itself, our damage and disaster content restoration crews will:
- Arrive at your location within two hours of dispatch (usually less than an hour)
- Assist in removing necessity contents and belongings from your home
- Remove all irreplaceable documents
- Gather, prepare, and remove clothes for our emergency, next-day dry cleaning services
- Stabilize any items to ensure damages do not get worse
- Bring your personal items to our secure, full-service contents cleaning facility.
- Use our high-end Omegasonics ultrasonic cleaning equipment, ozone-chambers, and other tools to restore and save as much of your property as humanly possible.
- We’ll then pack up your goods, return them to your reconstructed home, bring your items into your house, and unpack for you.
We have a clean, secure, and heated facility to store all of your removed personal belongings while the restoration process is in full effect.
Inventory Tracking During the Contents Cleaning Process
We use the state-of-the-art Packout™ software to picture and inventory all of your items. This program ensures:
- Photos are matched to items and rooms as we inventory
- Detailed item information is recorded (brands, model numbers and serial numbers)
- Inventory is taken immediately as it arrives in our facility, and the technology spans computers and tablets–allowing us a greater flexibility in easily managing your contents
This program’s outputted list is then provided to your insurance adjuster, as well as to yourself. There is a separate list made for all non-salvageable items, making inventory and pricing information simple for you and the adjuster to examine when determining the funds required to replace these items.