Free Restoration Consultations
Your Free Restoration Consultation
We’re glad to help you in your time of need. When damage to your home or building occurs, call us and we’ll send a first responder to you within two hours. This will be your main contact person throughout your restoration, and will help assess the damage and install solutions best for your situation. You can expect:• When your first responder arrives at your location, he or she will take inventory of your initial loss and the damages to the property.
- In water damage situations, the first responder will use specialty equipment to determine the moisture content in the building materials and take ambient room readings, as well as exterior readings
- In fire damage situations, the first responder will walk the damaged areas and determine the necessary steps to take to preserve and protect your home or business
- Once an initial assessment has been made, your first responder will help you file an insurance claim, explain the recommended scope of work involved, and dispatch a certified crew for water extraction, dry down, board-up services, tarping, emergency belongings restoration, emergency dry-cleaning, and anything else that will be needed to restore your property and personal belongings
After Your Restoration Consultation
After the damage has been evaluated, insurance claims are filed, and teams have consulted with you, your first repsonder will prepare estimates and bill your insurance carrier for our services after the emergency service work is completed. From there, he or she will continue to be your point-of-contact and will explain the claims process and any further steps to take.
Things to remember:
- When you have a loss, time is of the essence. The faster items, water, and damages are cleaned up, the less damage your property will face. We work extremely hard to streamline your process and salvage as much as possible.
- We use the same pricing program your insurance carrier uses, ensuring that billing will be completely accurate.