Water Restoration in Pittsburgh
Flood and Water Damage Goes Deep
Water damage from flooding, burst pipes, snow, or even a broken aquarium,requires the need for an experienced, professional team to address the damage. Water damage in a home or business requires more than just drying the area. A thorough evaluation of the substructures of a property is required to ensure that the flooding doesn’t continue to deteriorate a home. At Duckstein Restoration, we have decades of experience in water restoration, highly-trained professionals, and a passion that’s second-to-none to help you overcome even complex water damage issues and get your home or business properly restored.
Duckstein Restoration for your Emergency Water Restorations
Our expert, in-house crews are equipped to take on your water restoration right away. We’ll assess and completely remedy your flood damage and any related moisture problems. We’ll also help you prevent, repair, and remove mold growth, damage to the structure and substructures of your property, repair and protect your belongings, and restore what might be otherwise lost hardwood floors.
When you have water and flood damage in your home, Duckstein Restoration provides:
- A first responder on the scene within two hours (depending on your location, many first responders arrive in less than an hour)
- An IICRC-certified crew on site within two hours of dispatch to perform the necessary services
- We’ll work with your insurance company and help you file your claim accurately and easily
- Specialty water damage restoration crews, cutting-edge water restoration equipment, and stocked specialty water restoration trucks awaiting your call 24/7
- In-house crews and equipment to avoid the delays and complications that can come with subcontractor services
- We’ll remove important and irreplaceable items immediately (same-day service), such as passports, financial documents, licenses, antiques, heirlooms, etc.
- Removal of building materials deemed unsalvageable (if applicable)
- Cleaning and sanitation of the affected areas (if applicable)
- Vortex Drying
- Structual Cleaning
We also provide additional services that may or may not apply to your specific situation. No job is too big or small for our crews. We’re available around the clock to quickly and confidently address your water damage problems.
Advanced Water Restoration Technology
Our IICRC-certified technicians also have the ability to help save your hardwood floors and ceramic tile. We can implement a vortex drying system, along with an Injectidry system for a less-invasive drying process behind cabinets and other hard-to-reach places. We also use noninvasive thermal cameras to see behind your walls (we don’t need to cut into your drywall) and ensure that all water is found. This makes sure that there are no surprises after we leave and your water damage has been 100% dried.